God's plan of salvation includes using His people to spread His glory to all the world. Are you equipped for the task? This seminar will take a look at what a Christian needs to reproduce their life as they faithfully live out their calling to follow Jesus. Learn what it looks like to be a disciple maker who has an eternal impact for the Kingdom of God!
If you are leading people that are walking with Christ and want to help equip them to help others walk with Christ this is the place for you!
If you have lead someone to Christ, or have a group of young Christians that you are leading, this seminar will help you with some practical next steps on how to establish young Christians in their faith
Hebrews 9:27- 28 “27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, 28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.”
- I only have this one life, then I will live forever, I will never stop existing
What do we do with this one life?
1. You die to it
- Colossians 3:3, 2 Corinthians 4:17
- Everything is mine so we die to this life, how can we not give it up when we have everything in Christ?
- Is our life dear to us?
- The glory we have in Christ far outweighs all the suffering and pain we endure for the gospel to go forth.
2. You go where hurting people are
- Because we are in Jesus, we are invincible. What are they going to do kill us? we would only go to paradise.
3. You pour your life and that one life out gladly
- Philippians 2: 16- 17, 2 Corinthians 12:15
- We get spent for someone else so that their life can be saved
- Don’t just be a candle that brings light, but be a flashlight that points to Jesus so that others might know him.
- Give your life away one life at a time
Five ways to die:
- Pray for one life on campus
- Start a spiritual conversation with them
- Invite them to see Jesus in the Bible
- Give you leisure, development, and free time to them
- Teach them that one love so they will die to their one life.
Breakout Seminar, "Discipleship That Produces Lasting Change" by Mike Polley on December 29th, 2013 at the Campus Outreach Milwaukee New Year's Conference