What is this discipleship thing? How do I disciple others? So, you led someone to Christ, what now? You want to teach them everything, but how? This seminar will hellp you understand discipleship and how to disciple a new or young Christian.
Reid and Nikki share their story and Biblical principles for relationships.
Five Guidelines Healthy for Dating
1. The point of dating is marriage - are you ready to get married? If not, maybe avoid dating for a while.
2. The bible calls us to community - dating in isolation can be dangerous
(Hebrews 10:24-25, Proverbs 18:1)
3. Be clear about your attentions - both the guy and the girl
Genesis 3:6 - warns against male passivity.
Genesis 3:16 - warns against desires for control and manipulation
4. How to pace a relationship
The emotional, spiritual and physical parts of the relationship should all slowly grow equally.
But the bible clearly warns about saving sex for marriage, fight to live in community and in the light with the physical parts of dating.
5. Both of you must have an understanding of the Gospel
Breakout Seminar, "Better Witness" by Reid Jilek on December 29th, 2014 at the Campus Outreach Milwaukee New Year's Conference
Are you reaching the lost? Do you know how? Are you scared to share you faith? If any these pertain to you, then this is the seminar for you. Come hear how to share about Christ and how to fight your fears in evangelism.
Breakout Seminar, "Always The Same So You Won't Be" by Reid Jilek on December 29th, 2013 at the Campus Outreach Milwaukee New Year's Conference